Advertise on VisitNewEngland.com
VisitNewEngland.com delivers highly qualified, active travel planners to your website
Online since 1996 VisitNewEngland.com is the region’s largest travel website. By matching your services and amenities with advertising listings on topic specific pages VNE delivers viewers actively seeking your traveler-supported business.
- No extra fees or commissions
- Copy writing included in pricing
- Advertising proposals customized for your services and amenities
- Annual advertising may be updated anytime
VisitNewEngland.com, the region’s leading travel and tourism website, has been online since 1996. Millions of visitors every year use our website to plan their trips, finding plentiful information from pages of lodging choices, outdoor activities, historic sites and more. Our comprehensive content and navigation allows viewers to easily find information on everything from one particular tourism region to all six New England states. Visitors navigate through a specific state or tourism region, or use our on-site search engine for pinpoint accuracy in travel planning.
VisitNewEngland.com offers a variety of online marketing opportunities to increase your business. Some of VNE’s highly trafficked sections are Attractions, Family Activities, Events, Resorts, Romantic Getaways, Spas, Waterfront Lodging and Winter Activities, to name a few.
Ways To Advertise:
- Advertising Listings consist of up to 120 word of text, contact information, graphic and link.
- Listings may be upgraded to include social media links (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram), or to "Featured Advertiser" status at the top of the page (limited availability).
- Graphic Ad Formats available are Leaderboard (728x90) and Rectangle (300x250).
- Events are available on a monthly basis, or may be purchased yearly.
- Customized Direct E-mails and Sponsorships of our VNE Viewer Newsletter (Graphic Ad or Listing) are available.
For pricing, proposals, and availability, please call 401-921-3000 for Karen Rose Brown at x 117, or Terra Marcarelli at x 110, or click here to request information by email.
VisitNewEngland.com provides Activity Reports upon request and at the time of renewal. These reports compile the page views (impressions) and clicks for listings and graphic ads.
- 5 million+ visitors annually
- 64.000 Facebook Likes
- 72% of viewers are women
- 60% are under age 45
- 26% HHI greater than $150k
- 65% of viewers are college and post-college graduates
- 78% of viewers plan to spend one or more nights on lodging
- 60% live in New England
- 77% are within one day’s drive of their destination
- Mobile friendly
Testimonials from VisitNewEngland.com Advertisers
"For the past ten years we’ve advertised on many different websites, often with disappointing results. However, the statistics for the Captain Lord Mansion show VisitNewEngland.com to be one of our top referring websites. The quality of the website and the ability to place different promotions highlighting our varied services has proven to be a winning strategy. We are also very pleased with VisitNewEngland.com’s staff and their knowledge of how to successfully advertise."
- Rick Litchfield, Owner
Captain Lord Mansion, Kennebunkport, ME
"From our first month on VisitNewEngland.com the site has been a great source of traffic to our website. The site consistently delivers a high volume of traffic, even during our off-season. The multiple placements on the site have been an important way for us to expand our reach to various market segments."
- Dave Sugrue, General Manager
Ocean Beach Park, New London, CT